How to DIY Your Website Copy in Record Time
Without Sounding Like an Amateur or Scaring Away Your Dream Clients
🧜♀️ From Tara Caguiat
📍 Florida, USA
Hey biz owner!
If you want to write powerful website copy that looks professional, attracts clients you love and gets them to hire you…
Then this will be the most important page you’ll read today.
I’m going to share a NEW way to write pro website copy extremely fast (that almost nobody knows about)
But first, let me ask you something…
Are you happy with the words on your website?
Or are you struggling to write them in the first place?
Have you ever thought to yourself, “Why don’t the words ever come out right when I write for my business?”
Maybe you’ve asked yourself “Where do I start with planning my website from scratch?”
“What do I say to get my ideal clients to work with me?”
“How do I sell myself?”
What if I told you there is just ONE thing that can help you change your current situation?
What if writing your Home Page, About Page or ANY page was suddenly easy and even…dare I say… fun?
What if you knew exactly what to write on each page—and how to structure it—without having 28 tabs open of research and examples?
What if you knew exactly what to say to get your dream clients to hire you?
What if you were able to talk about yourself and tell your story without going into 10 paragraphs?
What if you were able to finally cross website copywriting off your to-do list and move on to the work you’re PASSIONATE about?
Hey! Hi. Hello?
Tara Caguiat here. I’m an avid traveler and web copywriter who teaches online business owners how to sell more, faster.
After working at 3 different startups and freelancing over 7 years, I quit my job so I’d never have to ask permission to take vacation again and have the freedom to spend each day how I want to.
Now, I share everything I know about marketing and copywriting with online business owners so they can work less, earn more and live lives of freedom and abundance!
It wasn’t always like this for me. I used to work as a content writer…which isn’t even close to the same thing as a copywriter.
Okay, pause. Let me clarify: Content writers write to inform, entertain or inspire (think blog posts and editorial content).
Copywriters, on the other hand, write to make a sale or get the reader to take a specific action. If you didn’t already know this distinction, it probably makes sense to you now why you’d hire a copywriter to help grow your business!
Alright, moving on with my story:
Once I discovered what copywriting was, I realized I was steering my writing career all wrong.
I loved my work writing, but knew I’d find way more satisfaction in writing that gets my clients life-changing results, than I would simply spreading the word on the latest trending topic.
So, I took an online copywriting course. And read all the top copywriting books and famous ads.
I honed my skills with any copywriting project I could find, and even landed a job at an ad agency!
I was earning way more than before 😅, and finding so much joy in my work because I got to see the incredible results my sales copy got for my clients!
More sales. More engagement. More connection.
But, here’s the thing. I’m fiercely independent. And a go-getting DIYer at heart. I believe that you can make ANY dream a reality with patience and perseverance and…
I really wanted to quit and run my own business.
I had tried in the past (twice) and failed both times.
But this time, I had a real, powerful skill that could help SO many people! 🎉
There was only one problem: the people I really wanted to help were solo business owners just starting out…and hiring a copywriter (anywhere from $2k-10k) is completely out of their budget.
I know from experience.
When I started my business, I didn’t have any money to spend on graphic designers or developers. I did everything myself with the help of tutorials and online courses.
So, that got me thinking on how to create create copywriting solutions that are accessible for business owners on ANY budget.
Which is what I’m SO excited to share with you today!
Okay, So Listen…
I know how hard you’ve been working to make your business a reality. You have a lot to offer to the world and there are people out there that could really use your help.
You’re probably realizing how hard it is to communicate your value and sell yourself, but you know that it is possible to set up an amazing business website yourself and share your unique story with the world.
So let me ask you… does that sound like something you want to take action on? Because right now you have the chance to grab my process that shows you exactly how.
Today, I’m SO excited to be able to introduce you to my BRAND NEW course called Website Copywriting Weekend!
It gives you exactly what you need to write website copy that drives your ideal customers to hire you (and I’ve literally written most of it for you!)
By the end, the website copy for your Home Page, Services Page, About Page and Contact Page will be d-o-n-e DONE!
Here’s a glimpse of what we’re going to cover in the course:
Module 1: Welcome + Business Questionnaire
– A “Welcome” video so you get to know me, my background and why I created these bomb templates!
– A “How to Use” video so you know exactly how to use these templates
– Comprehensive Business Questionnaire so you gather everything you need to write pro copy before you even get started!
Module 2: Your Home Page
– Home Page Structure Template so you can fill all your copy in on an organized page
– 8 fill-in-the blank hero headline templates so you can effortlessly write a headline that stops your target audience in their tracks
– 8 fill-in-the-blank about section templates so you immediately make a connection with visitors on your home page
– Tons of examples for you to learn from
– Tons of copy and paste choices for your social proof, newsletter and blogs sections
Module 3: Your Services Page
– Services Page Structure Template so you can fill all your copy in on an organized page
– 3 examples of how to display your services in a way that makes sense!
– List of the exact info your audience needs to know to hire you
– Process & FAQ section so you can tell clients exactly what to expect and answer all their questions immediately
– 3 CTA methods with copy options so it’s as easy as possible for your ideal clients to hire you
Module 4: Your About Page
– About Page Structure Template so you can fill all your copy in on an organized page
– 4 fill-in-the-blank templates that tell your target audience what makes you unique
– Open structure for you to write your brand story (or how you got to where you are)
– Personal details section so they clients know more about you and can relate to you
– 4 CTA methods that drive clients to hire you on the spot or visit your services page
Week 5: Your Contact Page
– Contact Page Structure Template so you can fill all your copy in on an organized page
– 3 methods to choose from that make it super easy for your clients to contact you AND remind them of your services
– Optional FAQ section to cut down on emails in your inbox and share more juicy benefits of working with you
– 4 CTA options to keep visitors on your site, collect their email or drive them to your services page
What’s included in the course:
– 28 instructional videos
– 1 Business Questionnaire
– 4 Website Structure Templates to fill in with your copy (Home, Services, About and Contact)
– 25 Sales-forward fill-in-the-blank headers and descriptions
– EXAMPLES OF EACH FORMULA IN ACTION
– Copy-and-paste copy options for standard sections (newsletter sign up, instructional copy, etc)
What Everyone Is Saying…
“I loved that the templates were easy to follow and that Tara walks you through it each step of the way. Within just a few hours I was able to finally get my About Me page to where I wanted it! These templates are perfect for service-providers or solopreneurs that are looking to write their own copy that sells.”
“I would definitely recommend the Website Copywriting Weekend for anyone who’s stuck on their website copy or who just needs help sorting out how to organize it into pages. Breaking down all the ideas I had floating around my head made it manageable and mapping it into each page kept it from being overwhelming.”
PLUS When You Enroll Today, You’ll Also Get:
BONUS 1: Blog Post SEO: Simplified for Success
This bonus guide takes away the mystery of SEO and breaks it down into actionable steps that any and every business owner can follow for improved SEO rankings!
Here are a few things you’ll get in this bonus:
– How to conduct keyword research (video)
– How to structure your blog posts (instructions)
– Where to put keywords and a simple trick to instantly boost post rank (downloadable checklist)
Plus You Also Get…
BONUS 2: Headline Heaven Cheat Sheet
In this epic cheat sheet, you’ll get 19 irresistible headline formulas you can use over and over again in your business.
– 19 fill-in-the-blank formulas for headlines that draw in your ideal clients.
– Use them for blog post titles, ads, emails, landing pages, sales pages and more!
– Downloadable cheat sheet so you can reference it whenever you need to!
THE BETA LAUNCH PROMOTION
I typically sell this course for $97, but because this is only the beta course launch, you’re not going to pay $97.
Today only you get immediate access to everything included in the “Website Copywriting Weekend” course, PLUS all the bonuses…
For a single, secure payment of only $27!
Yup. Just $27. But the price is going back up in just a few days. So if you want in, and you want to SAVE 72%, plus get some sweet bonuses… then click the button below.
My 7-Day Zero Risk Guarantee
That’s right—no risk! Check out Website Copywriting Weekend and see how it works for YOU. I’m confident you’ll love the website copy you write using this course, but if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, I’ll IMMEDIATELY refund your money. No questions asked and no hurt feelings. All you do is shoot me an email within 7 days of purchase and I’ll refund your money. Pretty convenient, right?
So the REAL Question Is…
Are you ready to invest $27 into your business?
Even if it only helped you write ONE of your website pages today, it is still a FRACTION of the cost of hiring a copywriter to do it and takes a FRACTION of the time that it would take you to figure out your website copy on your own.
If You’re Ready…Here’s What to Do Next:
Click the “Enroll Now’” button below (or any button on this page) and take advantage of this unique, limited time offer.
Act NOW Because This Offer Is Ending
(For real for real)
No games, you really do need to act now. And here’s why…
This is part of a special beta launch promotion, and this exclusive one-time-only offer will be gone in four days (or when we fill up all the limited spots, whatever comes first). So don’t delay, because this opportunity will be GONE.
Get started right now!! Claim your huge discount and amazing free bonuses. And with the “zero risk” guarantee, you simply cannot lose.
Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button below and get started today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Website Copywriting Weekend for?
Anyone primarily selling their services who needs website copy! Here’s an example list of the many kinds of businesses the course would work for: writers, graphic designers, VAs, photographers, massage therapists, yoga teachers, developers, media buyers, coaches, consultants, nutritionists, travel agents and many more!
How long does it take to go through the material?
It’s called Website Copywriting Weekend because you can finish it over a weekend (or 2-3 days)! If you’re really determined, I bet you could even knock out all your copy in 1 day. 😉
Will these work for me if I'm not a good writer?
Absolutely! In fact, I made the course specifically for people without much writing experience. The templates have fill-in-the-blank copy formulas with tons of examples of the formula in use so you can easily create powerful copy for your business. For more generic sections of your website, there’s copy you can copy and paste. Anything that doesn’t have a formula has guidelines for how to go about writing it.
Are website design templates included?
No! These are solely copywriting templates (so just the words that will fill your website). The design of your website is completely separate and depends on where your website lives (e.g. Squarespace, WordPress, Wix) and if you use the built-in features or purchase website templates from a graphic designer.
I just need to write one of the pages the course goes over. Do you offer a cheaper option for writing a single page of website copy?
Unfortunately, no. At this time Website Copywriting Weekend is only sold in this format. I’ve made it extremely affordable so that even getting it for just help with one or two of your website pages still makes sense.